The Italian oven for everyONE!
Number of pizzas: 1
Batch of bread: 1-2 kg (2-4 lbs)
Fuel: wood or gas
Number of people: 1 to 10
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Available in the Top, Top + base or Top + table version.
- Oven floor size: 60×40 cm.
- The Alfa Forni pyrometer facilitates the accurate measurement of the temperature according to the type of cooking.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- To bake with the ONE oven, you just need small logs no more than 5 cm (2 in) thick. With 2 kg (4,4 lbs) of firewood you can really cook throughout the evening!
- Always use the wood basket so as not to overload the oven with logs and to better manage the food on the floor.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- 50 Kg (110 lbs) of made in Italy
- One minute to assemble it, one minute to cook!
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
Choose your ONE oven.
Fast and practical, it’s the oven for people who don’t want to waste time and cut to the chase. The best choice to make consistently good pizzas in a hassle-free way.
Wood has always been the fuel of choice for those who love tradition and strong flavours. It’s the perfect oven if you really like cooking outside and you are not afraid of putting your nose to the grindstone.